Disclaimer and limitation of liability
1. The Trade Practices Act and similar State and Territory Legislation in Australia may confer rights and remedies on the Customer in relation to the provision by Pioneer Computers of this Website (including the various functions contained on this Website) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified ("Non-excludable Rights"). Pioneer Computers does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
2. Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights: a) this Website (including all content and functions) is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, b) Pioneer Computers and its suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, c) Pioneer Computers does not warrant that any functions on this Website (including inter alia the Customer's access to this Website) will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that this Website or the server which stores and transmits Content to the Customer or any other person accessing this Website are free of viruses or any other harmful components, d) Pioneer Computers does not warrant or make any representations regarding any the Customer's access to, or the results of the Customer's access to, this Website (including any related or linked websites) or any Content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
3. Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of Pioneer Computers) will Pioneer Computers or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, this Website or any Content.
4. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Pioneer Computers's liability
for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded
is limited at the option of Pioneer Computers to the following:
5. Pioneer Computers has no connection or affiliation with, and is independent from, Pioneer Kabushiki Kaisha (or Pioneer KK). We have been marketing and selling computer equipment under the name "Pioneer Computers " in Australia since 1996. None of our goods (sold under the brands DreamBook, DreamVision and DreamMicro) has any connection with Pioneer KK commercial or consumer goods sold or marketed by Pioneer KK. Pioneer Computers will not service and support any Pioneer KK's products.
6. Pioneer Computers has no connection or affiliation with, and is independent from Apple. We have been marketing and selling computer equipment under the name "Pioneer Computers " in Australia since 1996. None of our goods (sold under the brands DreamBook, DreamVision and DreamMicro) has any connection with Apple. Pioneer Computers will not service and support any Apple products.